£28000 - £30000 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Management
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor
Location: Midlands / Staffordshire - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Management at levels 3 / 5, as well as other business services qualifications when required: Business Admin (level 3); Customer Service (level 3) and Team Leading (level 3).
- Deliver training and additional support for Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT up to level 2.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Ideally hold a Level 5 qualification in Management (or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management up to level 5 (Standards)
- Experience of delivering workshop based sessions
- Must hold solid occupational competency within a Management role
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.