£28000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor (L5)
Location: Dunstable and the surrounding area - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management up to level 5, along with Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2.
- Possibility of delivering other vocations - these may include; Customer Service and Business Admin to levels 2 /3.
- Deliver training and support via a blended learning approach online delivery and face to face, observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence.
- Work closely with your training counterpart, who delivers the Knowledge aspect of the course, to ensure learners receive high quality teaching and learning.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management to level 5.
- Must hold strong occupational competency within management.
- Flexible to meet the needs of learners working hours.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.