EDUCATION AND TRAINING SECTOR - LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS - SOUTH EAST LONDON
FE COLLEGES - SOUTH EAST LONDON- £11-£13 P/H
We are looking to add to our pool of candidates for our managed service contracted colleges in South East London
This college based in South East London is looking for:
* ***Learning support assistant who can travel to South East London
* ***Learning support assistant with experience of providing academic support
* ***Enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Learning Support Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you passionate about working with SEN students?
Are you looking to work with other professional and forward thinking learning support assistants?
Do you have previous experience working in the Education and Training sector?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this Learning Support Assistant vacancy is for you!
There are two types of roles on offer within the Learning Support Assistant route; one is providing the educational support and the other is providing the personal care assistance.
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* Experience in Learning Support or support work with young people
* Experience with providing Educational Support to individuals with learning disabilities
* Experience within the Education and Training sector
* Available to interview immediately
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the skills and experience for this role, please get in contact with Ellie Dadswell at Morgan Hunt or send in your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.