£28000 - £35000 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Management
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Leadership and Management Trainer
Location: Home/Field based – Candidates must be flexible with national travel
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (Dependent upon Experience) plus Benefits package
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Management at Level 5 to Level 7, via a blended learning approach (F2F and digital platforms). As business grows, there may also be potential to deliver Human Resource Management and Retail Leadership and Management Level 5 to Level 7.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2 where required.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct group based and 1-1 delivery sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group-based training to groups of learners, along with field-based assessments.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must have experience of delivering Management Level 5 (Standards), and ideally have delivered up to Level 7.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Management.
- Ideally hold own Level 7 qualification in Management.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel, as well as overnight stays and weekend travel/working (as required).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.