£34000 per annum
Quality Assurance (IQA / EQA),Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Lead Internal Verifier / IQA - Clinical Healthcare
Location: Home / field based - Candidates must be flexible with National travel, as and when required.
Salary: £34,000, Including Car Allowance
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeship Standards to Level 5 (Healthcare Support Worker, Senior Healthcare Support Worker, and Assistant Practitioner).
- Coach, observe and develop field based Assessors and give feedback to support the delivery of quality teaching and learning.
- Implement action plans to ensure Assessors are delivering training to a high standard, and CPD is up to date.
- Conduct standardisation sessions with Assessors ensuring awarding organisation, EPA and company quality objectives and targets are achieved.
- Develop, plan and execute effective quality assurance audit systems, monitoring & review processes and company policies & procedures.
- Update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement and outstanding teaching and learning.
- Monitor compliance and targets against learner attendance, learner journey and progression.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of internal and external verification activities including standardisation.
- Hold a recognised Internal Quality Assurance Award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
- Must have experience as an IQA for Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeships, to Level 5.
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with active nursing pin.
- Current working knowledge of quality improvement processes and Ofsted requirements.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships Frameworks/Standards.
- Have solid occupational experience within Clinical Healthcare, as a clinical professional or Registered Nurse (Hospital / Clinical / Private Medical environments)
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.