30 Days Annual Leave, Local Government Pension scheme, Free on-site gym, Staff development opportunities, Staff recognition scheme, Employee Recommendation Incentive and access to many more benefits.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27 January 2021
Interview date; Week beginning the 01st February 2021
My client offers award winning, state of the art facilities with a redevelopment worth £38 million across their main Bishopsfield Road, CEMAST and CETC campuses. The Colleges' impressive workshops, teaching classrooms, learning resource centres, restaurants, theatre, and commercial hair & beauty salon and associated industry-leading facilities allow it to stand out in the local area as a modern and forward-thinking business.My client was awarded 'Outstanding' at its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017) and offers the very best innovative learning environments in which to train, learn and work. As our learning environment continues to evolve this College will equip you with the resources you need to pursue your desired career - Excellence Is Closer Than You Think.
The main focus of this College is to deliver high impact consultative solutions that exceed the expectations of businesses and individuals who engage with us. Apprenticeship delivery is at the heart of what we do and we make a substantial contribution to the Government's apprenticeship strategy, we are a market leader in our field and everything we do is about maintaining and strengthening our position. We pride ourselves on providing the very best technical and professional training to set our students on the path to exciting and rewarding careers. You will join an award-winning and nationally recognised employer engagement team (AOC Beacon Award Winner 2020).
You do not need to have had Education or Apprenticeship experience for this role but experience of selling within a regulated environment is essential. You will be targeted on conversions and there is a warm pipeline to be taken over but generation of own pipeline will be needed. You will maintain employer contact throughout the lifespan of the Apprenticeship so we are looking for strong relationship building skills, there will be new business development in this role alongside development of existing client base.
* Support continuous improvement within the BD team by seeking updates and competitor analysis, and using this feedback to help inform strategic direction within Fareham College.
* Independently prepare professional sales proposals that recognise the diverse nature of employers within specific industries.
* You will hit the ground running and be able to utilise your contact list to promote apprenticeships and staff training.
* Be skilled in the effective use of customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, including maintenance of relevant information held in these systems.
* Support in the creation of employer specific contracts and proposals to ensure clarity of purpose within the partnership.
* As an experienced salesperson you will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and lead on the planning of employer engagement and communications based on employer feedback. You will also line manage Business Partners team to provide outstanding engagement along with the achievement of key KPIs.
* Being target driven you will work to challenging targets for apprenticeships and commercial training and be able to meet key performance indicators on client visits, continually building your pipeline of employers. You will understand the college's financial allocation for apprenticeships and ensure personal performance meets criteria.
Please press APPLY and we shall send you the link to our application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.