£33100 per annum
Quality Assurance (IQA / EQA)
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: IQA – Clinical Healthcare
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £33,100 (Including London Weighting)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance for Clinical Healthcare qualifications up to Level 5, via desktop verification.
- Support a remote team of Assessors face to face, via Skype and on-line and ensure they understand the standards and assessment requirements.
- Develop, update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Implement action plans to ensure Assessors are delivering training to a high standard, and CPD is up to date.
- Contribute to standardisation meetings.
- Provide ongoing support with the curriculum development of the Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeships.
- Writing reports and maintaining records using information systems.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Recognised Internal Quality Assurance award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
- Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Must hold relevant Clinical Healthcare qualifications (ideally up to Level 5), with relevant sector experience.
- Experience in a similar IQA role, within the work based learning sector.
- GCSE's in English and Maths Grace C or above (or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.