£27000 - £28000 per annum
Quality Assurance (IQA / EQA),Health and Social Care
Contract | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Internal Verifier / IQA - Health and Social Care
Location: South East (Home/Field based) - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Contract (12 months)
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Health and Social Care qualifications up to Level 5.
- Act as the 'go to' person for the assessment team with regards to curriculum based queries and guidance.
- Coach, observe and develop field based Assessors to ensure they understand the standards, and deliver quality teaching and learning.
- Implement action plans to ensure Assessors are delivering training to a high standard, and CPD is up to date.
- Develop, plan and execute Quality Improvement Plans, driving and promoting continuous quality improvement and outstanding teaching and learning.
- Monitor compliance and targets against learner attendance, learner journey and progression.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of internal and external verification activities including standardisation.
- To ensure the timely achievement of learners.
- Contribute towards the Self-Assessment report.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, gradings and learner progression, against agreed learning plans.
- Update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Recognised Internal Quality Assurance award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
- Must hold a working knowledge of quality improvement processes and Ofsted requirements.
- Must have experience of Internal Verification of Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Standards (up to level 5).
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within Health and Social Care - to Management level.
- Ideally (not essential) hold own Health and Social Care at Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.