Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Leadership & Management Assessor / Trainer - South East (Regional Role) - £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE & Qualifications) Mileage paid at 45p per mile for first 10k 25p afterwards / 25 Days holiday + bank, Perk Box, Pension Scheme and Genuine investment in CPD
The Role: Leadership & Management Assessor / Trainer
* We are looking for a Management training professional to join this private training provider in the delivery and assessment on Level 3 apprenticeships and programmes.
* You will be responsible for a caseload of mid to senior level management learners, progressing them through their ILM programmes. This will include work-based assessment, 1-1 delivery, helping learners to relate learning to work and to contextualise theory within the learner's work role and culture.
* The role will be home-based with travel across the South East so candidates must be willing to travel.
* If you come from a construction management background we would be keen to hear from you, however, if you have delivered and assessed on the new ILM L3 standards please get in touch.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Leadership & Management Assessor / Trainer
* Demonstrate a solid track record as a management professional before turning towards training
* Experience in a similar role, delivering qualification based management programmes with a good understanding of the apprenticeship standards
* Assessor Qualification (A1, D32/D33, CAVA..)
* Relevant Management related qualification at level 3 or above
* A full driving licence with own car
Desirables: Leadership & Management Assessor / Trainer
* Experience of ILM programme development and module design
* Construction Management background
The Employer: Leadership & Management Assessor / Trainer
* Our client is a prestigious leadership and management consultancy based in the North West with a client base of well known and esteemed UK Levy paying employers. Over the last 35 years, our client has developed and delivered world-class training and development solutions, most recently moving into apprenticeship delivery. With a reputation for being the 'supplier of choice' to many leading businesses through their above and beyond approach, having grown from strength to strength they are further developing their apprenticeship team having recently won new contracts, all of which are household names and many global leaders in their field.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.