Up to £29000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Tutor / Trainer
Permanent | Full Time
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a national training provider who are currently looking to recruit an ILM Level 5 Assessor of a full time permanent basis. The role is looking to start ASAP and is paying up £40000 for the right candidate.
The ILM L5 assessor will provide classroom based training within level 5 Management. The content has been written however you will then be responsible to support learners through their apprenticeship. You will need strong communications skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audience, customer service focused, self-motivator who is able to engage and influence offers. You will also need to have experience assessing at Level 5 Management.
The successful ILM L5 Assessor will also:
- manage a portfolio of learners to achieve require outcomes in the workplace
- conduct learner observations, assessment planning, and evidence learning
- ensure quality assurance and procedures are adhered to
- work to contractual SLA'S
- manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in appraisals /performance reviews / LQA
The successful ILM L5 Assessor will be able to demonstrate:
- an A1 Assessor award, or equivalent and Teaching qualification (minimum PTLLS / AET)
- sector competency and experience across a number of Frameworks and Standards (e.g. from Level 2 to Higher Apprenticeships)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, English and Maths
- delivered level 5 Management
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
MHBIR Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role