£22900 - £24000 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Catering and Hospitality
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Trainer/Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Berkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,900 – £25,300 (Dependent on candidate postcode, qualifications & experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve their qualification in Education & Training.
- Must hold occupational competency in a Hospitality Management role within a Hotel environment in either Front or Back of house.
- Must hold an NVQ Level 2 or above in Hospitality (Any pathway: Food Production, Beverage Service, Reception, Team Leading, or Chef related).
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Hospitality in Front and/or Back of House to include; Food and Beverage Service, Reception, Housekeeping and/or Food Production, Chef, Commis Chef, Chef De Partie and Senior Chef, including Functional Skills Maths and English to Level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.