Up to £27000 per annum + Clear Career progression
Assessor,Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
Health and Social Care Trainer - Dartford to Chingford (Regional Role) - £27,000 raising after the probation period and the ability to deliver Level 5 / Clear Career progression.
The Role: Health and Social Care Trainer
* Deliver outstanding training to apprentices working towards their Health and Social Care qualification Level 3 - Level 5 ensuring high-quality teaching, learning and assessment. Where required deliver Functional Skills Maths English and ICT L2. Visiting learners in their workplace around the Dartford and Chingford area, this is home-based role managing your own diary
* Develop high quality and effective Individual Learning Plans for their learners that creates personalised learning to enable the learners to undertake the learner journey and achieve the required learning outcomes
* Ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets by implementing strategies and supporting learners in self-esteem and confidence-building activities
* Drawn on your own personal experience working within a Health and Social Care setting to ensure your learners achieve the best possible outcome and go on to achieve great things in their chosen sector.
Essential Requirements: Health and Social Care Trainer
* Teaching training qualification minimum of a PTLLS
* TAQA or equivalent
* Experience delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 5
* Minimum of 3 years in a managerial role within Health and Social Care
* Driver and use of own car
The Employer: Health and Social Care Trainer
* This training provider has an excellent reputation for quality teaching. They have been established for 7 years, they offer a variety of Health and Social care apprenticeships. With great career progression for all their trainers. They are passionate about what they do and reward high achieving teachers and trainers.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.