Salary - up to £35K FTE, 8 month fixed term contract minimum
Protocol are Proudly working with a well-known provider of further education in Greater Manchester to recruit an expert in their field of health in further education for a new vacancy as Coordinator for T Level Health courses.
In September 2021 the college have planned to recruit for the T Level pathway Supporting Healthcare. This post would see the successful candidate work closely with the Health and Social Care team establishing and coordinating professional development opportunities using their specialist scientific knowledge to inform their decisions concerning the curriculum plan and the preparation for the implementation of the T Level components. The successful candidate will be able to develop relationships with local employers with the aim of securing partnership employers for the Health T Level pathway. Using their specialist knowledge to map the curriculum to their placements supporting the Work Experience Coordinators in establishing informative and productive placements for the students. As part of the role the T Level Coordinator will update and support admissions and marketing to inform prospective students and their parents of the T level offer and latest developments
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
* A degree or equivalent in a Health related subject.
* A recognised teaching qualification
* Industry Experience in Health sector area
* Be able to develop curriculum plans and learning resources/experiences that promote excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
* Track record of planning and developing systems for quality improvement and responding to student quality issues.
* Experience of managing the link between target setting, planning, quality and funding.
* Experience of collaborative working with a range of stakeholders in a project.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the current Government & national priorities for FE and the skills agenda and how this applies to the curriculum area led.
* Experience of using and developing verification and assessment systems and proven track record of maintaining high standards.
* Ability to recognise marketing opportunities and work proactively to liaise with schools alongside the College liaison team to promote the T Level offer.
* Experience of leading or participating in multi-disciplinary teams to resolve Department/organisational problems.
* Establish meaningful and professional relationships with Employers developing mutually sustainable agreements that will lead to the placement of students.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒊𝒕
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.