Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Lecturer on a full time permanent basis in Greater Manchester
This is delivering level 2 and 3 city and guilds Health and Social Care
Responsibilities of a Health and Social Lecturer:
* Working in the Health and Social Care Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of city and guilds Health and Social Care in an FE College
Requirements of an Health and Social Care Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
Any candidates without all 4 below will not be considered
* A related Degree is essential- this must be in one of the following, health and social care, social care, midwifery, nursing, health care or health studies
* Minimum 2 years worth of teaching experience within Health and Social Care, not including placement teacher trainer year
* Minimum 2 years worth of industry experience within social care, nursing or midwifery
* Available for full time permanent only (interim will not be considered)
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.