£24500 per annum
Assessor,End Point Assessor,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors
Job Title: Health and Social Care End Point Assessor
(Opportunities available for experienced EPA's and Assessors looking to progress to an EPA role)
Location: Bristol / Gloucester coverage - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
In line with changes to Apprenticeship delivery; we have an opportunity available for an End Point Assessor, who will work with Apprentices to carry out End Point Assessments, prior to completion of their Apprenticeship qualification.
- As an End Point Assessor you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing Health and Social Care Apprenticeships (New Standards). These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
- Qualified and experienced Assessor within Health and Social Care (elderly care)
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier Award (D34, V1, IQA or TAQA L4)
- Must hold a Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care or above.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Health & Social Care.
- Have an excellent understanding of Apprenticeship Standards, and up to date with the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.