£22900 - £24000 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Oxfordshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,900 - £24,000 (Depending on qualifications, and including location allowance based on candidate postcode)
*To receive the higher end of the salary, candidates must hold a recognised teaching qualification level 3 or above*
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Full training and support will be given to Trainee and Qualified Assessors to achieve their Level 3 Award in Education & Training*
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Care (Adult/Elderly) as a minimum.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Health and Social Care / Elderly Care, working at Senior level.
- Expertise within Dementia and Learning Disabilities (within the H&SC setting).
- Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Care Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Hold own Level 3 in Education and Training (PTLLS, AET or above / equivalent).
- Ideally hold recognised Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2/3.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.