• Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
• Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5 (New Standards).
• Must hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) at Management level.
• Experience of the EPA process.
• Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
• Must have a good level of ICT skills and prepared to support learners online - and face to face as measures ease
• Driving Licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
• Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to Level 5.
• Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
• Delivering completely online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
• Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.