£31000 - £33600 per annum
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Level 5)
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £31,000 - £33,600 including Car Allowance
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Bonus, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at levels 2, 3 and 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors are expected to work closely with the sales/business development team to secure and pass on new learner leads / secure new starts in order to maintain caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to level 5, along with Functional Skills Levels 1 and 2.
- Hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Elderly) to Management level – Registered Manager / Home Manager / Dom Care Manager etc in order to deliver level 5 in Care.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.