Up to £26000 per annum + 26 days holiday plus BH, mileage
Assessor,Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
Health and Social Care Assessor L2-L5 - North West (Regional Role) - Up to £28,000 DOE / 26 days holiday plus bank holiday and your birthday off.
The Role: Health and Social Care Assessor L2-L5
* We are looking for an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor in the North West. You will be required to deliver on apprenticeships at Levels 2 to Level 5 in line with the New Standards.
* This is a home-based role working regionally covering areas such as Merseyside and Cheshire.
* You will draw on your own experience working in a Health and Social Care setting to coach and mentor your learners through their qualifications.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health and Social Care Assessor L2-L5
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33...)
* Hold a minimum of a Level 3 Health and Social Care Qualification
* Occupational background within Health and Social Care, ideally in a managerial role
* Experience assessing Residential Childcare apprenticeships
* Driver with use of own car
Desirables: Health and Social Care Assessor L2-L5
* Degree in H&S Care
The Employer: Health and Social Care Assessor L2-L5
* A training provider who deliver learning programmes, NVQ certificates and diplomas, short courses and training for Apprenticeships across England.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.