Up to £24500 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Permanent | Full Time
HE Electrical Engineering / Electronics Lecturer
Morgan Hunt are looking for a hardworking HE Electrical Engineering / Electronics Lecturer for a role to start ASAP on a full time temporary permanent basis. The FE Establishment is located in Birmingham and boasts easy transport links.
You will be required to have:
* Recognised teaching qualification.
* Electrical Engineering / Electronics related degree.
* Sound subject knowledge.
* Strong industry experience.
* Previous experience delivering Electrical Engineering / Electronics within a FE establishment
What Morgan Hunt can offer you:
* Your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants
* Advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry
* A Morgan Hunt Greenroom User-Friendly timesheet APP
* Excellent Salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Exclusive job opportunities
* CPD Courses to help improve your current skills.
* £200* Referral Bonus scheme for any successful teacher you recommend.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, or you are looking for an alternative lecturing opportunity in the East & West Midlands area, short term or long term positions, and want to hear more, then please contact Nicole at Morgan Hunt. We are welcome to hear from experienced teachers for discuss different roles available.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and should you be successful, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
MHBIR Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role