Up to £25000 per annum + (Pro-Rata) + Benefits
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Hair and Beauty
Permanent | Part Time
Hairdressing Team Lead / IQA - Home based covering North West (Regional Role) - £25,000 (pro-rata for 4 days) , 20 days holiday + bank (pro-rata'd for 4 days) / Working equipment provided (Laptop, Iphone, Ipad), Mileage paid 40p per mile, CPD, pension.
The Role: Hairdressing Team Lead / IQA
* We are looking for an experienced Hairdressing professional within work-based learning to support this private training provider in leading a small tutor team and monitor the teaching and learning across the North West region. This role is on a part-time basis (4 days per week) with a scope to move to full time in the future.
* Based from home - you will be responsible for ensuring high retention and achievement rates and working towards KPIs set for the team. This will include monitoring learner progression rates, reports and data and ensuring learners along with employers are happy with the service in which they receive.
* You will also be responsible for Quality Assurance activity for the small team, including work sampling, observations of teaching and learning, resource development and being a point of call for tutor support.
* Alongside the above you will actively support in developing the region further, this will include regular marketing within the area to develop new employer contacts within Hairdressing, alongside growing your own tutor team further, the successful candidate will also a DSO for the North West region.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Hairdressing Team Lead / IQA
* IQA Qualified
* Experience as a Trainer/Assessor in Hairdressing with a good understanding of apprenticeship programmes
* Hold Teaching Qualification + Assessor Qualification
* Hold Level 3 minimum in Hairdressing
* Driver with own vehicle
Desirables: Hairdressing Team Lead / IQA
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Strong with learner data systems and reports
The Employer: Hairdressing Team Lead / IQA
* This privately owned, award-winning National Apprenticeship provider pride themselves on their staff being true industry professionals based on their strong occupational competence within their specialism and are backed up by exceptional tutoring abilities. This training provider won a major apprenticeship delivery award recently. CPD is important to them and they are able to boast the prestigious Investors in People Accreditation, plus other well-known accreditations illustrate this quite clearly. The training they deliver is of an incredibly high standard, with all training being on the job. Their clients, many of whom are major groups within the hairdressing sector, love this hands-on approach as they feel they are getting real value from the training delivered. It ensures theory is backed up strongly by practical application. This is probably why their achievement rate is way over the national average.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry