Up to £18000 per annum + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Business and Administration
Contract | Full Time
Funding & Compliance Administrator - Hemel Hempstead - £18,000 PA, maternity cover - 12 months, 24 days holiday + bank / Pension.
The Role: Funding & Compliance Administrator
* We are looking for a seasoned administrator to join this private training providers funding and compliance department on this 12 month maternity contract.
* This is an office based role Monday to Friday - working as part of the team you will be responsible for supporting management and field staff in carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
* You will be responsible in supporting with inputting learner data, and monitoring learners success rates, checking and producing funding claims - working with PICs software and MIS systems (so experience with this already is a huge bonus) ensuring all information recorded is accurate.
* Duties will also include but not limited to carrying out file audits, maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, answering telephones and providing further administrative support where necessary.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Funding & Compliance Administrator
* Advanced knowledge of word, outlook and excel
* Demonstrate the ability to analyse and integrate data accurately
* Experience in the preparation and presentation of management reports to a high standard
* GCSE in Maths + English at C grade or above
Desirables: Funding & Compliance Administrator
* Understanding of the work based learning sector, apprenticeships programmes and skills funding agency
* Knowledge of PICs and it's systems and processes
The Employer: Funding & Compliance Administrator
* This privately owned, award Winning National Apprenticeship provider who pride themselves on their staff being true industry professionals based on their strong occupational competence within their specialism and backed up by exceptional tutoring abilities. This training provider won a major apprenticeship delivery award recently. CPD is important the this national training provider and being able to boast the prestigious Investors in People Accreditation, plus other well known accreditations illustrates this quite clearly. The training they deliver is of an incredibly high standard, with all training being on the job. Their clients, many of whom are major groups within the hairdressing sector, love this hands on approach as they feel they are getting real value from the training delivered. It ensures theory is backed up strongly by practical application. This is probably why their achievement rate is way over the national average.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.