£28800 - £30700 per annum
Tutor / Trainer,Functional Skills / Basic Skills
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor
Location: Surrey / Slough & surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,800 - £30,700 (Including location allowance dependent on candidate postcode)
Package includes: Excellent holiday entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension + much more
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering Functional Skills (Maths and English) up to level 2, to Apprentices in the workplace, delivering both face-to-face and remotely.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Providing one to one and group support in order for them to progress through their Functional Skills qualifications.
- Identify learner's strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Hold a Level 3 teaching qualification as a minimum (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Hold own Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Experience of delivering English and Maths (preferably both, but either would be considered).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.