Morgan Hunt re delighted to be assisting a Coventry based Education and Training Provider with the recruitment of an interim Finance Director. The Education and Training provider have been through a significant period of change and are now looking for an experienced Finance Director to direct and shape the strategic direction of the College finances, Estates, MIS and IT Functions.
Working closely with the Principal at the Coventry Campus this role will involve but by no means be limited to:
* Responsibility for the management of the Finance, Estates, MIS and IT functions
* Working closely with the Principal and senior leadership team in implementing finance and estates transformation plans
* Working closely with the Education and skills funding agency in regards to funding and reporting
* Management of relationships with external funders such as the Bank
* Building and managing relationships across the Education Training provider on an operational and strategic level
The ideal candidate for this role will be proven Finance Director and have extensive experience in a further education training provider (College) The ability to demonstrate significant experience of managing finance and estates transformation is essential.
This role will be for up to 6 months with a view to start in July. Due to the nature of this role experience in a further education is essential as is the ability to travel and work in the Coventry area is essential.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role