Up to £12 per hour
Learner Support (Admin, IT, MIS, Bid),Business and Administration
Contract | Full Time
Morgan Hunt are urgently recruiting for an experienced Faculty Administrators to join the senior team of our Essex based client.
As an experienced Faculty Administrator, the purpose of the role is:
* To administer and maintain accurate and appropriate student records relating to programmes offered at the specified site.
* To provide P.A. support to the Group Curriculum Director and administrative support to Course Co-ordinators.
In common with all other staff:
* To support the College's mission, vision, values and strategic objectives.
* To implement the College's equal opportunities policies and to work actively to overcome discrimination on grounds of race, sex, disability, sexuality, age or status in the College's services.
* To take responsibility for one's own professional development and participate
* in relevant internal and external activities.
* To implement the College's health and safety policies and practices.
* To contribute to the College's commitment to continuous improvement as identified in the College's charter and quality assurance systems.
* In common with all other support staff:
* To participate in College-wide projects and tasks.
* To work in other support services areas to meet the specific needs of workload peaks
* Such other duties of a similar nature commensurate with the grade as may be required from time to time. This may, on occasion, require work in other locations/sites of the College.
* Particular to the post: Programme work
* Responsible for the enrolment of students including identification of student status relating to benefits home/overseas assessments along with the calculation of course fees.
* Liaising with Information Services staff, Information Technology Support staff and Curriculum managers on issues related to student records.
* Production and dissemination of computerised registers including modifying and updating them on an ongoing Ensuring an audit trail is maintained in line with Financial Regulations.
* Responsible for ensuring that registers are read to a set timetable daily, including chasing unsubmitted registers, ensuring that the college database is accurate and up to date, allowing the correct Educational Maintenance Allowance payments to be made.
* Providing regular reports from the computerised registry system in order to meet internal and external deadlines. Produce ad-hoc reports as and when requested by either lecturers and/or students.
* Responsible for ensuring all student records are verified and amended in order to validate the I.S.R on a termly basis in order to meet internal and external deadlines. Advising tutors on a course of action regarding student status.
* Maintaining all manual and computerised records relating to student tracking as required.
* Liaising with Examinations Officer/Information Services in relation to
* Examination procedures, records and systems.
* Providing a student reception in the Faculty Dealing with all student/staff issues on a daily basis. Including dealing with and liaising with student services to solve any queries relating to students' attendances.
* Developing and maintaining booking systems for meeting rooms, media and other essential equipment. Responsible for the safekeeping and security of I.T equipment/student vouchers to the approximate value in excess of
* Liaising with Estates for solution of day to day issues.
* Working with Group Curriculum Director, Co-ordinators and Information
* Services to ensure that student tracking information is available to teachers.
* Utilising Microsoft Office Suite and other computer software appropriate to the work of the office.
* Providing a P.A. service to Group Curriculum Director and administrative support to Course Co-ordinators. P.A duties including diary management, arranging meetings, progress chasing, co-ordinating events as and when required.
* Liaison with the College's senior and middle managers and relevant outside bodies to promote an effective flow of information.
* Initiating, developing and maintaining efficient administrative, management information, filing and record systems relating to the work of the designated Group Curriculum Directors.
* Dealing with and referring telephone and personal callers, obtaining information and noting where necessary to appropriate staff.
* Sorting the incoming post and distributing as appropriate. Preparing correspondence and standard letters and monitoring replies.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have a strong administration background in a similar role
* Experience working within an Educational setting
* Have a valid DBS or be willing to have one carried out
* Be able to travel to Horchchurch, Essex
* Be available to start on 19th August 2019
* Be registered with Morgan Hunt
If you are interested in this vacancy or other Business Support/Admin roles, please send your most recent CV now or apply to this advert now! Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.