Up to £20000 per annum + £3000 Car allowance
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer,Animal Care and Equine,Functional Skills / Basic Skills
Permanent | Full Time
Equine Care Trainer Coach / Assessor - Hampshire (Regional Role) - Up to £23,000. / £3000 car allowance, 23 days annual holiday, plus Bank and Public Holidays. Your holiday entitlement will increase by one day for each year of service (up to 30 days).
The Role: Equine Care Trainer Coach / Assessor
* We are looking to recruit Equine Assessor/Trainers for this "Outstanding" Training Provider for the Hampshire Region.
* Be familiar and comfortable delivering the full apprenticeship in Equine.
* You will manage a caseload of learners based in Hampshire and surrounding counties, supporting the entire learner journey.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Equine Care Trainer Coach / Assessor
* Minimum of five years' recent experience working in the relevant equine sector and the occupational route that they would be assessing. Must be able to cover a generic equine, racing or breeding pathway.
* Hold a minimum BHS Stage 3 including Riding or Level 3 equivalents
* Experience in the occupational area of the Apprenticeships including practical and current knowledge of working practices, infrastructure, tools and technologies to support applications.
* Up-to-date, relevant, deep and broad experience of working within the equine industry that is above Senior Groom or equivalent (Level 3 +)
* Occupational and extensive competence, knowledge and experience of horse anatomy, physiology and welfare
Desirables: Equine Care Trainer Coach / Assessor
* Holding or working towards an assessor qualification
* teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS)
The Employer: Equine Care Trainer Coach / Assessor
* An Ofsted Grade 1 specialised private training provider that has been established for nearly two decades, who are highly respected within their speciality sector. Our exclusive client offers one of the best packages to their employees within the industry, and also support and encourage continuous development. Having obtained successful bids from levy employers and continuous business from their existing clients, they are now expanding and recruiting outstanding assessors to join their already successful team.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.