Up to £27540 per annum
Functional Skills / Basic Skills
Permanent | Full Time
In a nutshell
At Lifetime Training we put our learners at the heart of everything we do. To achieve the this we provide them with the support they need to achieve their apprenticeship.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to deliver support to our learners in Level 2 English and maths. Supporting our Regional Trainers and working out in the field and from home you will have regular contact with learners and have the opportunity to help change lives. Whether you've gained your teaching experience in school, training environments or further education, we are ready to offer you a fresh challenge.
About the role
You will be:
* Build trusted relationships with learners to support, motivate and coach them with their functional skills aims during their apprenticeship programme
* Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and stretch their knowledge where possible, ensuring all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines.
* Deliver and support literacy and numeracy in various environments, both face to face and remotely using technology.
* Build rapport to maintain and enhance client relationships assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous and recognised for quality service
* Work collaboratively with Regional Trainers and all stakeholders and assist with their development in Functional Skills and overall delivery of apprenticeship across all sectors.
We are looking for:
* Proven experience of delivering English and maths (preferably both, but would consider either)
* Proven experience in delivering additional support, e.g. for NVQs, KS or Technical Certificates
* A minimum Level 3 Teaching Qualification
* PTLLS or equivalent
* Key/Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths and English
* A Subject specialism for literacy or numeracy desirable)
* Ability to demonstrate our DNA behaviours: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
* 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
* Contributory pension (company matched)
* Life Insurance
* Access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform