Assessor,End Point Assessor,Creative and Design / Arts and Media,Digital,IT
Permanent | Part Time
Location: Remote working
We an End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) and are seeking independent end point assessors to assess the following standards:
• PR and Communications Assistant Level 4
• Junior Content Producer Level 3
• Data Analyst Level 4
• Data Technician Level 3
• Market Research Executive Level 4
• Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Practitioner Level 4
• Senior People Professional Level 7
• Software, Cyber and IT standards.
Experience as an assessor or coach/tutor is strongly preferred, though experience working in the relevant industry is more important. Knowledge of the apprenticeship standard would be a huge bonus. End Point Assessors must have a relevant qualification where required by the assessment plan.
Our EPA is carried out primarily remotely, via video calling. Most standards can be assessed from anywhere in the UK as long as you have a computer, webcam and internet connection. Assessments take different forms and usually include assessing a written report, presentation, Q&A session and professional discussion.
This is a flexible position that you can work from home, choosing your own hours (within office hours). We are a fast-growing company and the potential to increase work/hours will increase in the near future.
The role involves:
• Responding to assessment bookings in a timely manner
• Carrying out the assessment, usually via video call
• Awarding marks or grades using a defined assessment plan and marking criteria
• Making sound judgements about the standard of the apprentice’s knowledge and competence
• Providing robust feedback to the apprentice and arriving at an overall grade
• Attending standardisation meetings twice a year
• Maintaining your own professional development.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Qualification in the subject area, where required by the assessment plan
• Substantial and relevant industry experience
• Relevant CPD, including within the last 12 months
• Highly organised
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Able to plan your schedule and commit to agreed times
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to attend two standardisation activities per year
• Experience as an assessor, coach, tutor or similar
• Marking/assessing experience
• An understanding of apprenticeship standards and end point assessment
• Prevent and safeguarding training
• Assessor qualifications (e.g. CAVA).
Keywords: IEPA, independent end point assessor, apprenticeships, environment, marketing, digital, creative, IT, cyber, software., public relations, PR