Learner Support (Admin, IT, MIS, Bid),Lecturer,Manager,Tutor / Trainer,Employability / Welfare to Work
Permanent | Full Time
Employability Operations Manager - South Coast (Regional Role) - £32,000 / Pension, private healthcare, mileage, continual professional development.
The Role: Employability Operations Manager
• Utilising your expertise of ESFA funding within the employability and welfare to work sector you will be managing a team of employability trainers.
• You will be performance managing and motivating a team of dedicated employability trainers to ensure timely completions etc. For struggling learners you will know where to turn for additional support and who the third party organisations are so you can refer your colleague's learners to ensure they receive the best support for their specific needs.
• You will be drawing upon your expertise within the employability sector to advise your Marketing Assistant in best ways to generate learners for the courses your team will be delivering in Adult Education and Skills.
• It is absolute essential that you have a strong managerial background within employability and welfare to work. You will be passionate about ensuring your team make a notable contribution to the lives of adults in their move from being unemployed to gaining the skills to help them secure employment.
• You will have a sound understanding of RECENT funding rules and eligibility guidelines for ESFA. THIS KNOWLEDGE IS VITAL
• Ideally, you will have a formal qualification within management backed up by a sound track record managing remote teams across multiple locations.
The Employer: Employability Operations Manager
• A multiple award winning training provider with a whole host of accreditations specialises within the employability sector. Due mainly to them excelling at what they do, which has brought about continued success and growth they are now looking to add additional people to their strong team. Established over 10 years they now have multiple sites across the Brighton and surrounding areas. Working within Welfare to Work means that their team need to be dedicated, creative and supportive. The creativity helps them think of ways to overcome barriers to learning and their dedication means they will go the extra mile in finding third parties who can support the learners further in their journey to being in a position where they can find a job. Like all good training providers, this company leads by example and ensures that all of its employees have the opportunity to up skill and develop by making sure there are plenty opportunities for CPD.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.