KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employability Coach
Location: Durham - Centre based
Salary: up to £24,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must have the ability to demonstrate coaching/mentoring and persuasion/influencing experience.
- Must have experience of working in a similar role (e.g., Recruitment / IAG / Employability).
- Must be able to engage with individuals who possess complex needs/barriers.
- Experience of working towards KPIs.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade C (or equivalent Level 2 qualification).
- Manage a caseload of individuals who are undertaking a work placement within an academy setting, to ensure they gain the transferrable skills and experience required to enter the labour market.
- Deliver group based employability sessions - motivate and support your caseload, addressing barriers to gaining employment or additional skills required, improving skills or progressing with their chosen career path through tailored support and interventions.
- Observe and assess learners against the employability competencies, such as communications skills, problem solving and team-work – and support / advise with possible self-employment options.
- Utilise specialist signposting services, to include: specific disabilities/learning difficulties.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in line with compliance and quality standards.
- Identify and support individuals with their barriers to work; devise and review tailored action plans; improve confidence and job search skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.