£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Electrical Trainer / Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply, Trainee and Qualified applicants must meet the essential skills below as a minimum;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve a teaching qualified)
- Ideally hold a recognised Electrical Installation / Maintenance qualification such as: 17th / 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Must hold a strong background as a registered Electrician.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver Electrical Diplomas at Level 3, and training such as 18th Edition, in a one to one / group setting, covering all areas such as Installation, Maintenance, Inspections, Health and Safety, Repairs and Testing.
- Deliver one to one training, practical / workshop exercises.
- Assist with the development and implementation of lesson plans, schemes of work and resources for delivery sessions.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Keep up to date with changes within the Electrical sector.
- Experience of delivering Training in Electrical Installation, Maintenance, Inspections, Testing etc.
- Hold a recognised Assessor award (D32, A1, TAQA, CAVA)
- Hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS / AET or above).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.