Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious FE college in Central London to employ an experienced electrical installation professional for their electrical installation lecturer roles. If you're looking for a permanent or temporary position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of electrical professionals.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
* To undertake specific course leadership.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for an electrical installation lecturer role in Central London, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.