Morgan Hunt are working closely with a leading college group in Romford to employ an experienced electrical professional for their electrical installation lecturer role. The role is for an immediate start covering 21 hours per week, working at home while the college is closed so the role involves remote delivery. The position will involve delivering up to level 3 electrical installation.
The right candidate will have recent experience in delivering electrical installation and ideally a teaching or assessing qualification.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Ensure the initial assessment process is completed to the company standard and evidence provided to support candidate file and funding audits
* Ensure caseload completes the apprenticeship programme and are ready for their relevant EPA, which includes meeting targets set on the learning plan, co-ordinating Functional Skills with the tutor, Workshop Attendance, e-learning modules and any candidate documentation required
* Work with candidates to complete the apprenticeship programme by using technology including electronic portfolio and e-learning resources
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an assessor role
* Up to date gas qualifications
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for an electrical installation lecturer role in Romford, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.