Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
Assessor,Tutor / Trainer
Permanent | Full Time
Digital Skills Curriculum Lead / Assessor - Yorkshire/Humberside (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications) / Expenses, Benefits and Career Progression
The Role: Digital Skills Curriculum Lead / Assessor
* This a new and exciting opportunity calling for a dynamic Digital and IT training professional, willing to take on a fresh challenge, to not only deliver but also to lead with curriculum development in order to broaden this private Training Providers IT provision.
* You will be looking after a small caseload of learners on Digital Marketing apprenticeships at Levels 3 & 4 across the Yorkshire and Humberside region, however, as this is a new function within the provider the main focus of this role is to develop and design curriculum and delivery models for learning programmes.
* You will be acting as a Lead within Digital Skills; you will be responsible for developing the digital provision further, this will involve creating learning materials and resources, ensuring they are fit for purpose and managing the implementation of new delivery models/programmes.
* This is a very progressive position, which could lead to a 'Head of' role for the right candidate in the future, so ideally we are looking for someone who has covered a wide range of IT apprenticeship programmes and has a good understanding of the New Standards along with design/development of curriculums.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Digital Skills Curriculum Lead / Assessor
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33, CAVA)
* Experience delivering and assessing IT and Digital based apprenticeships
* Relevant IT industry Qualifications
* Experience of curriculum design and development within IT apprenticeships, including the introduction of new programmes
* Strong understanding of government-funded training programmes
Desirables: Digital Skills Curriculum Lead / Assessor
* IQA Qualification would be a bonus
The Employer: Digital Skills Curriculum Lead / Assessor
* A well-established, main provider on the RoATP, based within the Yorkshire and Humberside region. Delivering across a range of apprenticeship programmes, adult learner and advanced learner programmes.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.