£26500 - £32000 per annum
Assessor,Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Tutor / Trainer
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Digital Marketing / Public Relations Assessor
Location: South East / London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,500 - £32,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and deliver full Apprenticeships (New Standards) in Digital Marketing and Public Relations.
- Deliver workshop /classroom based training to groups of learners, along with field based 1:1 Assessments within the workplace.
- Provide additional support to learners completing their Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Prepare candidates for End Point Assessment.
- Coaching and mentoring learners to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, assessment plans and evidence learning.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS / AET or above).
- Ideally hold recognised Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Experience of Assessing and / or teaching Digital Marketing / or Public Relations qualifications.
- Hold solid occupational competency of working within Digital Marketing.
- Experience of delivering training to groups / workshops.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.