Curriculum Manager - Management & Leadership - North West & Midlands (Regional Role) - £32,000 / Laptop, phone, 45 p per mile, 25 days holidays plus stats.
The Role: Curriculum Manager - Management & Leadership
• You will be responsible for a team of management and customer service trainers who's learners operate within the transport and logistics sector. The employers are levy payers and very well known, household names within the retail sectors. The training is online and therefore you will primarily be working remotely.
• It will be up to you to oversee the curriculum to ensure it is fit for purpose, adds value to each learner and is of the very highest quality. This will mean you will be involved in updating and refining the curriculum so it always current and tailored to the sectors in which your learners work.
• Safeguarding will be part of your remit too so knowledge of Safeguarding will be required.
• You will also be delivering management level 5 yourself so you will be responsible for ensuring your own learners have the very best learning experience with both you and your team.
Essential Requirements: Curriculum Manager - Management & Leadership
• A level 5 management qualification and occupational competence within management. This is an Awarding Body stipulation and therefore essential.
• A formal teaching qualification.
• Experience of working within the transport or logistics sector. Either gleaned from working within the sector yourself, or from training within this sector. You need to understand the sector sufficiently well to be able to write tailored and relevant training.
• A sound track record of supporting learners through successful EPA. This is a key area of the role and therefore a vital skill set.
• Extensive working knowledge of online delivery.
The Employer: Curriculum Manager - Management & Leadership
• This privately owned, independent training provider has been established for over 15 years and boasts a highly trained, well skilled team of dedicated trainers. Their specialism is the transport and logistics sector and this expertise and reputation has resulted in on going growth in the past, but more importantly, at the moment. Operating nationally, their learners are usually Transport Managers and associated Traffic Office and support staff. The company has a very thorough, diligent quality and compliance team as they are serious about getting things right first time and ensuring their learners receive first class training first time. It is another reason for their success. So, if you'd like to join a company who is well established, boasts household names as their clients and has a reputation for quality, then this role could be for you.
If this role is of interest to you: Contact Helen Wilson on 01785430513 or 01785430513, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.