Curriculum Manager HE Education and Social Science
£36,091 - £38,215 per annum
37 hours per week
Location: Nun's Corner, Grimsby
The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We are officially an "Outstanding" educational provider.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to manage and lead the Education and Social Sciences curriculum and its established team as part of the Faculty of Health Wellbeing and Society. The Curriculum Manager is a key position that is fast-paced and diverse and works to support the Associate Principal in ensuring the high quality of provision whilst driving continuous improvement of education in the area by working with curriculum teams and support teams.
The Curriculum Manager will:
* Provide high quality, management of curriculum areas
* Be responsible for planning and timetabling the curriculums
* Effectively self-assess curriculum areas against national benchmarks and provide an action plan which constantly strives to enhance quality of provision
* Manage budgets for the curriculum areas
* Can plan and teach across varied levels of study
* Manage staff effectively including recruitment, mentoring, reviewing progress against targets, performance management, and appraisal systems
* Have knowledge of Internal/External Quality assurance systems
* Work with outside agencies to meet learner/employer needs
* Have knowledge of the QAA quality code
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required for the role of Curriculum Manager:
* Level 2/GCSE Literacy and Numeracy
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Relevant degree level of study
* Teaching Qualification
* Management qualification
* Excellent ICT skills
* Industrial related experience - education or social science
* Experience of teaching in Higher Education
* Understanding of data analysis and report writing
* Managing staff
In return for your experience and skills, we can offer you a good salary, pension membership (TPS), access to a wide range of other Group benefits and opportunities for career and personal development progression.
If having read the job description you are interested in this role, please press the "Apply Now" button and we shall email you our application link.
The closing date for this advert is 12th July 2020
The TEC Partnership is committed to Prevent Duty, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and promoting British Values within the workplace. We are an equal opportunity workplace. Safeguarding is a priority for us, as well as ensuring the welfare of children and young people and we expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, references that cover the last two years of employment and other checks may also be required.
Please note that all employees must have Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2.