Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Computing Lecturer for on a full time permanent basis with an FE College in the North West.
Responsibilities of a Computing Lecturer:
* Working in the Computing Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of BTEC, A level and GCSE Computing in an FE College
Requirements of a Computing Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.