Up to £23000 per annum + Benefits
Assessor,Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Childcare and Education,Health and Social Care
Permanent | Full Time
Clinical Health Assessor - Surrey (Regional Role) - Up to £28,000 / +Benefits.
The Role: Clinical Health Assessor
* We are looking for a committed professional to work in Surrey to deliver level 2 and 3 Healthcare Support diplomas to learners on apprenticeship programmes.
* You will be supporting learners accordingly through their apprenticeship, providing clear progress feedback to learners and support to ensure they meet their set goals.
* The successful candidate will be based from home planning own diary, visiting learners within their place of work carrying out observations and assessing written assignments, in order for them to progress through their qualifications.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Clinical Health Assessor
* You will have experience delivering Health and Social Care up to at the very least level 3
* You will possess a formal teaching and an assessing qualification
* You will have been a manager within Health & Social Care yourself and you will be able to use your expertise to support your learners and to expand their knowledge
Desirables: Health Care Tutor and Assessor (Level 2 and 3)
* Level 5 qualification - such as a Foundation degree, Degree, HND, ILM or CMI level 5 or above
* Experience delivering up to level 5
The Employer: Clinical Health Assessor
* Founded in 2006 they have consistently continued to grow and develop and now is a leading training provider across a range of sectors. Key to this success is them forging a working relationship with the employer and learner to ensure that all parties are engaged. They are proud to announce that this is reflected in their 98% good or excellent feedback from learners and employers. And of their employers, 96% stated that their training had made a real impact to their business. Rated good Ofsted.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.