Up to £22000 per annum + Benefits
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Assessor,Lecturer,Tutor / Trainer,Childcare and Education
Permanent | Full Time
Childcare and Early Years Assessor - North West (Regional Role) - £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience / 25 days holiday + birthday + stats / Continuous CPD / Competitive commission structure.
The Role: Childcare and Early Years Assessor
* Managing a caseload of learners across the North West, you will be delivering the Childcare and Early Years apprenticeship level 2 and 3
* You will be utilising your extensive experience within an early years setting where you have experience of liaising with multiple agencies to provide a first-class educational environment for early years learners
* You will be liaising with the employer to ensure the learners' progress and develop their skill base
* You will be using your enthusiasm for the sector and passion for training to ensure that your learners meet the company's impressive completion rates of 93%
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Childcare and Early Years Assessor
* You will have experience of delivering and assessing Early Years or Childcare to a minimum of level 3 recently
* Your background will be as a Manager within an Early Years setting where you will have managed a team and the smooth running of an Early Years provision
* To qualify to deliver this qualification you must possess a minimum of a level 3 ideally or higher qualification such as an HND, Foundation Degree or a Degree
* You must be a competent, highly experienced Early Years or Childcare Trainer Assessor who will be able to hit the ground running with delivering this New Standard
Desirables: Childcare and Early Years Assessor
* Degree level qualification
The Employer: Childcare and Early Years Assessor
* Our client has a fun, creative and engaging learner-centred approach to training that is accessible to all. They are a leading Training Provider offering fully funded Apprenticeships, Employability courses and creative courses in Childcare, Care, Business, Management, Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
* Having delivered training to over 1500 learners, our client's training team are passionate about inspiring, learning and motivating people to achieve the best possible outcomes whether this be finding the right career or receiving the training to help them to be the best that they can be.
* Their current Apprenticeship completion rate is at 93% - consistently high and against a National Average of 65% (against SFA targets).
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.