Hourly rate of pay: £29.00 or £25.89 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
Looking for a new challenge, or want to kickstart your career after taking some time out?
Want to be part of a friendly and supportive team?
Want to make a difference and be part of real change for our students?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, you might be interested in what we can offer and we want to hear from you.
As an award winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to fulfil our ambitions. Providing aspirational teaching is vital to inspiring the next generation in industry and in the wider community.
We are looking for inspirational and confident lecturers to join our English team. You must have good classroom management skills and be able to inspire our learners to achieve. The delivery will be to ESOL students on the college premises and in community settings. Applicants should have proven and relevant teaching experience in ESOL and additional experience in GCSE and/or Functional Skills would be an advantage. We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
* Subject related degree or equivalent professional qualification
* A recognised teaching qualification
* GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C) or equivalent Level 2 qualification
* Minimum of Level 3 (or equivalent qualification) in English or ESOL
In return we offer a warm and welcoming college with outstanding facilities and an excellent benefits package that includes:
* A well-respected occupational pension scheme (Teachers Pensions)
* Free parking at all of our College site (on a first come, first served basis)
* Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
* Superb opportunities for training and development
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers and those currently completing PGCEs. Equally, we welcome experienced lecturers looking for a fresh challenge or new direction.
Please note that all applications should be completed online. Please press APPLY and we shall send you our link.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st August 2022
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the 'Prevent Duty' and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.