Morgan Hunt are currently looking to speak with BTEC Business Lecturer's looking for a new challenge come September 2022. If you are seeking a new long-term role and have experience of delivering BTEC Business then this could be the role for you.
We are delighted to be working with more FE Providers than ever at present and if you are based in and around Gloucestershire, then please get in contact.
We offer weekly competitive pay in addition to first hand support from a dedicated consultant in helping you obtain a new role within Education.
The Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Experience of delivering BTEC Business L2 and L3 - Post 16
* Delivering the full Further Education and Training qualification in your specialist area
* Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using college database to track learners progress
* Working with the line manager to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by line manager
* Engaging different learners through a range of teaching resources
The Lecturer will:
* Have substantial vocational experience in a teaching role within your specialist area setting or Further Education and Training
* Have a recognised teaching qualification
* Recent experience lecturing/ teaching in the Further Education and Training
* Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* A willingness to teach within your specialist area.
The benefits for candidates transitioning into Further Education are as follows: easily accessible public transport routes to most of our clients, always the possibility of a temporary-permanent contract dependant on performance whilst in the role, a fun and rewarding environment to work within and the impact you can make on the future of 16-18 year olds before going out into employment or to University.
You will also benefit from having your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants who will not only just wait to pick up roles but will actively take your CV to market. The experienced FE Team in Birmingham can also help with advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.