Up to £30000 per annum + OTE £50k + company car + benefits
Manager,Principal / Executive / Director,Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Management,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
Business Development Manager - Home based - covering South East + London (Regional Role) - £30k - £40k (DOE & qualifications) + bonus with OTE of £50k + company car / Working equipment, pension scheme & share scheme (after probation).
The Role: Business Development Manager
* We are looking for a professional Business Development Manager to join this private training provider and support with business growth through stakeholder engagement.
* Working from home, you will be responsible for engaging and generating new business across the London & South East region and driving sales by developing and implementing business development strategies.
* You will build new relationships with employers and stakeholders by promoting the products and services offered across apprenticeships, training and other commercial services through various engagement activity including telephone/email communication, networking and presentations. You will also play a role in retaining existing business through effective account management.
* We are looking for a self-motivated and driven sales professional with experience in a similar role that is able to work on their own initiative and manage themselves effectively- ideally in construction due to the nature of the business.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Business Development Manager
* Experienced in building effective commercial relationships & strong knowledge of marketing and business development strategies
* Have a pro-active approach to employer and stakeholder engagement
* Proven experience in negotiating contracts and business at all levels, and track record of achieving targets/KPIs set
* Excellent time management & organisation skills with attention to detail
* Must be a driver with own vehicle
Desirables: Business Development Manager
* Knowledge of apprenticeships, commercial training and construction would be beneficial
The Employer: Business Development Manager
* Our client is a commercial training provider specialising mainly within the Construction sector. Having been established since 2005, they operate across the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and have recently secured a prime contract for delivery. Supported a wide variety of clients - including blue-chip companies - within the industry by developing a range of support services and consultancy packages suited to clients' needs.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.