Location: Tees Valley / Middlesbrough - Field based (Candidates must be flexible with travel)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Responsible for identifying and engaging with SME's for the generation of opportunities for AEB Learners and cross promote a variety of New Apprenticeship Standards.
- Work with existing accounts along with generating own leads to secure new employer accounts, and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Work to monthly targets based on Job Outcomes and Learner Starts.
- Provide advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and utilise co-funding to grow the workforce and enable staff to complete training.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employers needs.
- Manage and maximise employer relationships to secure new/repeat business ongoing
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Must have experience of working within a similar BDM role for an Apprenticeship training organisation.
- Proven track record of achieving targets for learners starts.
- Proven experience of developing new business, influencing and negotiating with employers to secure new business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean UK driving license and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.