£30000 per annum
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive (WBL)
Location: Lancashire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits package
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers across the North West of England, for the generation of new learner starts for Apprenticeships.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- To generate own leads via field sales, cold calling, networking etc, to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training needs for existing staff, delivering presentations where required.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Development of training programmes to meet employer needs.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Experience of working within a field-based Business Development / B2B role within the training sector.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new, and repeat business.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel across the North West.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.