£30000 - £33000 per annum
Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive - W2W
Location: East Midlands / Warwickshire and surrounding – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 + Uncapped Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales and networking to promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeship programmes, Recruitment service and the SBWA, to secure new employer accounts across your designated patch.
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to identify training needs, secure new/repeat business and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers– overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop recruitment and training plans to match employer’s needs.
- Work with senior management in order to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Experience of working within a similar Business Development / Sales role within Apprenticeships or Welfare to Work sectors.
- Knowledge / awareness of the W2W sector and ideally Sector Based Work Academies is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within Apprenticeship sales.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.