£32000 per annum
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development / Employer Engagement - Apprenticeships
Location: Must be flexible with travel across Hampshire and Dorset
Salary: £32,000 + Generous Bonus, and Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers, for the generation of new learner starts for Apprenticeships.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Experience of working within a field-based Business Development / B2B role within work-based learning, with a strong commercial background.
- Understanding of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning and closing new business, as well
- Strong account management experience.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.