Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent bonus structure
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
Business Development Consultant - Home based (North West) or office based Manchester - £30,000 plus very generous bonus structure paid on achieving very realistic targets / 20 days plus stats, pension / The opportunity to grow your own team and develop an Apprenticeship Sales Division.
The Role: Business Development Consultant
* Working from home or the office if you prefer, you will be making contact with levy and non-levy payers within the North West with the intention of selling apprenticeships in The Generics and upskilling in Team Leading and Management 3 and 5
* You will be using your soundtrack record within apprenticeship sales to create your own sales strategy and business pipeline
* You will be recruiting learners for your vacancies with client companies
* This is a completely new sales function and you will have the opportunity, once you have proven yourself, to build your own sales team of Employee and Employer Engagement people
Essential Requirements: Business Development Consultant
* You must have worked within the apprenticeship sector and have a strong track record selling apprenticeships and training
* You will have a good track record of meeting targets which you will have achieved through hard work and a diligent approach to selling
* You will be extremely professional and able to motivate yourself to achieve
* You will be able to manage your own diary and workload and have a proactive approach to business development
* You will have great account management and development skills and be able to maintain and retain existing business but also grow your accounts year on year
The Employer: Business Development Consultant
* Established over 10 years this company has an enviable track record within its specialist sector. Recently it has diversified into apprenticeships and this sector is growing very nicely. The company is based in and operates around the North West region of the UK. The company's ethos is to create tailor-made business solutions that will enhance the workforce's productivity and hence the company's bottom line. But there are two sides to every story and of course, the learner is at the heart of this as the company work to transform lives by offering training and enhanced prospects for a brighter future.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.