£22000 - £26000 per annum
Reading, Slough, Newbury, Bracknell, Maidenhead
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: M4 Corridor (Slough to Bristol) - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (OTE between £34,000 - £37,000 per annum - Uncapped Bonus Scheme)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers for the generation of Learner starts, for Apprenticeship / Training programmes.
- Generate own leads via field sales, cold calling, networking and presentations to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employers needs.
- Account manage and maximise employer relationships to secure new/repeat business ongoing.
- Work to monthly targets based on learner starts.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Experience of working within a field-based Business Development / B2B role - ideally within the training industry ESFA / WBL.
- Experience of managing accounts, developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with employers to secure new business.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Strong people management experience.
- Ideally have an understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.