Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with the most prestigious colleges within Essex to employ experienced Brickwork professionals for their Brickwork lecturer roles. If you're looking for a temporary position starting in September, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of brickwork professionals.
The Brickwork Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
* To undertake specific course leadership.
The Brickwork Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a brickwork lecturer role in City of London, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.